Over time, the wear and tear of daily use can take a toll on your bathtub, leaving it chipped, scratched, or stained. Fortunately, we specialize in restoring bathtubs to their former glory. Our innovative process not only ensures remarkable results but also prioritizes your safety and convenience.
Say goodbye to toxic fumes and unpleasant odors. Our restoration method is completely non-toxic and odorless, creating a healthier environment for you and your loved ones. Worried about the cost? Our solution is not only effective but also wallet-friendly, giving you superior value for your investment.
Experience the difference in just one day. Our efficient process means you can enjoy your revitalized bathtub the very next day. Don't wait any longer to transform your bathroom.
Reach out to our team of experts at 224-616-1766 and take the first step towards a bathtub that looks and feels brand new. Contact us today for a complimentary quote and let us bring back the shine to your sanctuary.
Types Of Bathtubs We Do
When it comes to refinishing bathtubs, several types of bathtubs can be refinished to restore their appearance and functionality. Some common types of bathtubs that can be refinished include:
- Porcelain Enamel: Many older bathtubs are made from cast iron with a porcelain enamel coating. Refinishing can involve repairing chips, cracks, or scratches in the enamel and then applying a new finish to restore its glossy appearance.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass bathtubs are lightweight and affordable, but they can become dull and worn over time. Refinishing involves cleaning, repairing any damage, and applying a new finish to make it look new again.
- Acrylic: Acrylic bathtubs are modern and durable, but they can also develop scratches and lose their luster. Refinishing can involve sanding the surface and applying a new coating to bring back its shine.
- Cultured Marble: These bathtubs are made from a mixture of crushed marble and resin. Refinishing may involve repairing any damage, polishing the surface, and applying a clear coat to protect and enhance its appearance.
- Clawfoot Tubs: Antique clawfoot tubs are often made of cast iron. Refinishing can involve repairing rust and damage, stripping the old finish, and applying a new coating to restore its original beauty.
- Steel: Steel bathtubs are durable but can develop rust over time. Refinishing includes removing rust, repairing any damage, and applying a new finish to prevent further corrosion.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron bathtubs are heavy and sturdy, but they can also chip and rust. Refinishing can involve repairing chips, removing rust, and applying a new finish to make it look brand new.
- Wooden: We don't do Wooden bathtubs.
- Corner Tubs: These tubs are designed to fit into corners and can be made from various materials. Refinishing involves repairing any damage and applying a new finish to make it look fresh.
- Jetted Tubs: We do jetted tubs
Remember that the refinishing process may vary depending on the material and condition of the bathtub. It often involves cleaning, repairing, and applying a new finish to restore the bathtub's appearance and extend its lifespan.
Each tub refinishing service we offer comes with the valuable option of incorporating an anti-slip coating onto the tub or shower floor. This thoughtful addition not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of your bathing area but also offers a practical and budget-friendly solution for boosting safety. Given that any surface exposed to water can become slippery, this anti-slip coating serves as a dependable safeguard.
The benefits of this coating extend widely, catering to various demographics. It's especially advantageous for senior citizens, families with young children, and anyone who contemplates using a bathmat inside their tub. By mitigating the risk of accidental slips and falls, we prioritize the well-being of our customers.
We strongly recommend opting for the Anti-Slip Coating, not only for residential settings but also for commercial establishments and rental properties. In certain instances, it may even be mandated due to safety regulations. Make your bathing experience worry-free and secure by choosing our anti-slip coating – a small investment that yields substantial peace of mind.